Re: Friday's Page

  • ravyng
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, David Goldfarb <goldfarbdj@...> wrote:

      > As for voting for them: word is that Neil Gaiman and J.H. Williams
      > III are doing a new _Sandman_ miniseries this year (it's _Sandman_'s
      > 25th anniversary). The only thing I see stopping that from winning at
      > LonCon is its not being complete in calendar year 2013 (and thus being
      > ineligible).

      I'm looking forward to a new Sandman story as much as anybody else, but isn't it a bit premature to declare them the winners if the story hasn't even been written yet? :D

      Yngvar
    • tom_brosz
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
        Buy the Saga trade paperback #1. Don't ask questions, just do it.
      • David Goldfarb
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 19, 2013
          On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 2:50 PM, tom_brosz <tbrosz@...> wrote:

          > Buy the Saga trade paperback #1. Don't ask questions, just do it.

          Well, I'm hoping that I'll get it as part of the Hugo Nominees Bundle.

          David Goldfarb