Re: Who is that?

  • brendawriter
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 22, 2013
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "mrobinson52" <mrobinson52@...> wrote:

      > *** SPOILER SPACE ***
      > Hello and welcome to the Girl Genius spoiler space version 2.02 (refer to change
      > log for more details) which has been specially commissioned by the Mechanicsburg
      > Department of Public Works and Defensive Wastecan Removal (Or what's left of it,
      > anyways), in order to help retain at least some modicum sanity around here.
      >
      > If you haven't read today's comic then what are you thinking of - don't read the
      > spoilers below, go and read the comic now!
      >
      > I'll wait, somewhat patiently, here as a collective of inanimate yet intelligent
      > electrons.
      >
      > *tap* *tap* *tap*
      >
      > Are you back?
      >
      > Good.
      >
      > Have you read and digested today's comic?
      > --- *munch*
      > --- *chew*
      > --- *munch*
      > --- *nibble*
      > --- *gulp*
      > --- *wipies face*
      > --- *BELCHES LOUDLY*
      > --- *Grin*
      > --- Dot waz GOOT!
      >
      > Good. Now on with the comments...
      >
      > *** END SPOILER SPACE ***
      >
      > My vote is that it is Anevka, based on Tarvek's reaction, and I am thinking it might be her as the enhanced version that we have been calling the Enigma based on Volume One. Hoping for Moxana points!
      >
      > Mary

      It would be great if it was Bang. More 'who's my favorite TOY' stuff.

      Brenda
    • Joseph H
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 23, 2013
        I'm betting on the following:

        1. Klaus
        2. Othar
        3. Bang
        4. The Field
      • Cheryl Huttner
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 23, 2013
          I think it's Tweedle.

          Cheryl

          ________________________________
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 24, 2013
            >My coins are on Klaus in an attack suit.

            I honestly don't see Klaus shouting "surprise." Bang, now HER I could see doing it!

          • mrobinson52
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 25, 2013
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "mrobinson52" <mrobinson52@...> wrote:

              > *** SPOILER SPACE ***
              > Hello and welcome to the Girl Genius spoiler space version 2.02 (refer to change
              > log for more details) which has been specially commissioned by the Mechanicsburg
              > Department of Public Works and Defensive Wastecan Removal (Or what's left of it,
              > anyways), in order to help retain at least some modicum sanity around here.
              >
              > If you haven't read today's comic then what are you thinking of - don't read the
              > spoilers below, go and read the comic now!
              >
              > I'll wait, somewhat patiently, here as a collective of inanimate yet intelligent
              > electrons.
              >
              > *tap* *tap* *tap*
              >
              > Are you back?
              >
              > Good.
              >
              > Have you read and digested today's comic?
              > --- *munch*
              > --- *chew*
              > --- *munch*
              > --- *nibble*
              > --- *gulp*
              > --- *wipies face*
              > --- *BELCHES LOUDLY*
              > --- *Grin*
              > --- Dot waz GOOT!
              >
              > Good. Now on with the comments...
              >
              > *** END SPOILER SPACE ***
              >
              > My vote is that it is Anevka, based on Tarvek's reaction, and I am thinking it might be her as the enhanced version that we have been calling the Enigma based on Volume One. Hoping for Moxana points!
              >
              > Mary

              No Moxana points for me it seems. Great entrance though! Reminds me of the famous "Venus Rising" picture, except she is fully clothed. Nice to see the digbots after all this time! I am used to them having propellers instead of wings though.

              Mary
            • joleenwhite
              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 25, 2013
                > Nice to see the digbots after all this time! I am used to them having propellers instead of wings though.
                >
                > Mary

                I'm pretty sure those are torchmen repurposed to fill the role of the gasbag. That looks like what was left of Gil's ship when he tried to take Agatha from the roof.

                Joleen
              • joleenwhite
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 25, 2013
                  --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "joleenwhite" <joleenwhite@...> wrote:

                  > > Nice to see the digbots after all this time! I am used to them having propellers instead of wings though.
                  > >
                  > > Mary
                  > >

                  > I'm pretty sure those are torchmen repurposed to fill the role of the gasbag. That looks like what was left of Gil's ship when he tried to take Agatha from the roof.
                  >
                  > Joleen

                  Sorry, hadn't seen the little dingbots. Perhaps the wings were one of the calibrations that Agatha was up to?