Re: [Girl Genius] "A Mechanized Mordor"

  • Joshua Kronengold
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2013
      On 03/06/2013 01:22 PM, gadgetdon@... wrote:
      > Search for "One does not simply walk into Mordor"

      Indeed.

      --
      Joshua Kronengold (mneme@...) "Release the |\ _,,,--,,_ ,)
      --^-- ... patents...and drop everything into the public /,`.-'`' -, ;-;;'
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 14, 2013
        On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 1:15 PM, William Ansley <williamansley@...>wrote:

        > On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Joshua Kronengold <mneme@...>wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> So, given that the Foglios have referred to Mechanicsburg as a mechanized
        >> Mordor here: http://philfoglio.livejournal.com/21108.html ...
        >> [snip]
        >>
        > We don't know for a fact that Mechanicsburg is what Phil was referring to
        > as a "mechanized Mordor," although I think it's a pretty safe bet. [snip]

        Phil was kind enough to provide an answer to my email inquiry and has
        confirmed that Mechanicsburg is indeed the "mechanized Mordor" he was
        referring to.

        --
        William Ansley