Dr. Sun

  • Abraham
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
      I'm confused about Dr. Sun. He seemed to be working with Agatha here:

      I just assumed he switched over when the doom bell rang.

      But today and yesterday the Baron is taking him as a companion into the city, as if he was out on one of the ships.

      Where exactly is Dr. Sun, and why do both sides of an active battle seem to consider him an ally?
    • Ian Kelly
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
        On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 12:22 AM, Abraham <abraham540@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I'm confused about Dr. Sun. He seemed to be working with Agatha here:
        >
        > http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20120416
        >
        > I just assumed he switched over when the doom bell rang.
        >
        > But today and yesterday the Baron is taking him as a companion into the
        > city, as if he was out on one of the ships.
        >
        > Where exactly is Dr. Sun, and why do both sides of an active battle seem
        > to consider him an ally?
        >
        > Nice catch! It might be a mistake. Or perhaps Klaus incorrectly thinks
        that Sun was evacuated after the hospital was destroyed (an event which I
        would still like to know more about). Or maybe it's a subtle hint to his
        staff that Klaus is not in his right mind. That last seems especially
        possible after Wednesday's comic, where...

        SPOILER SPACE
        END SPOILER SPACE

        ...Klaus is now talking about leaving Gil in control of the Empire, after
        just recently having apparently demonstrated to everybody that Gil is under
        the control of the Other.

        As to why both sides consider him an ally -- on the one hand, he's a
        healer, not a combatant, and he resides in Mechanicsburg. On the other
        hand I recall that he is supposed to have traveled with the Heterodyne Boys
        and Klaus in his younger days, and it's clear that he and Klaus are good
        friends.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Abraham" <abraham540@...> wrote:

          > I'm confused about Dr. Sun. He seemed to be working with Agatha here:
          >
          > http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20120416
          >
          > I just assumed he switched over when the doom bell rang.
          >
          > But today and yesterday the Baron is taking him as a companion into the city, as if he was out on one of the ships.
          >
          > Where exactly is Dr. Sun, and why do both sides of an active battle seem to consider him an ally?

          At the point of the link you listed above, Wulfenbach and Mechanicsburg were on the same side against the unknown invaders, so he could be helping both. I think he's really not allied to anyone but would be cruel and unusual punishment to anybody who crossed him in town.