Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Will Klaus go Nuclear?

  • Ian Kelly
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2013
      On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Steven Paul Rewa, M.S.
      <rewastev@...> wrote:
      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "jim_learned" wrote:
      > > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Paul Rewa, M.S." > I think Klaus will definitely NOT go nuclear. After all, Othar is there to stop that.
      > > >
      > > > -Steve
      > > >
      > > ...But would he stop that? After all, a nuke would kill every spark in sight, including Othar himself!
      > >

      > Sure he would. That's what he got sent back through time to do.

      He would stop it because he is the Hero, and failing to stop it would
      not be very Heroic. Plus, his goal of killing all sparks requires
      that he kill himself *last* -- I rather doubt that every single spark
      in Europa is in Mechanicsburg right now (although it may be close).

      It's also worth pointing out that Othar's twitter sort of implies that
      the time window *requires* a nuclear power source, as the energy
      requirements are too high otherwise. Since we know that the time
      window is going to happen sooner or later, that would also suggest
      that somebody is going to have to come up with nuclear fission at some
      point.
    • Mark Siefert
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5, 2013
        ...when did Gil escape? Did I miss something?

        Mark A. Siefert

      • Mark Siefert
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 5, 2013
          (Pages back a couple of months)

          Oooooh! Agatha told Franz to get Gil out of town. I misremembered and thought Franz was holding him somewhere.

          Nevermind. My bad!

          MAS