Re: [Girl Genius] Re: r the profs ok?

  • William Ansley
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2013
      Mary,

      Apparently they are OK. The page just went up on LiveJournal a few minutes
      ago, and it seems to have just gone up on the regular web site as well.

      --
      William Ansley

    • K. R. McClure
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2013

        > Don't know, but now and then something (usually not serious) comes up that
        > delays the comic. When you think about it, given what's involved in
        > production, and things like conventions and the dreaded Real Life, it's
        > commendable it comes out on time so often.

        I saw them at ComicCon on Saturday night, and they were busy, but healthy. What they did on Saturday evening, I have no idea.

        Kate McClure
        Whatever does not kill me had better run damn fast.