What do the alarm horns on Castle Wulfenburg sound like?

  • strohmeyerk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013
      Hello All!
      I was imagining this
      _http://www.policeinterceptor.com/sounds/gqold.wav_ (http://www.policeinterceptor.com/sounds/gqold.wav) is what
      is blaring in the background on Castle Wulfenbach. Hmmm I am judging from
      the damage reports she is listing 5+ degrees to port (judging from the
      angle of the opening large panel) heavily on fire. losing altitude, and down to
      half speed. And more FLYING NASTIES (tm) inbound! It will bet much worse
      before it gets better. No doubt the Flying Nasties running amok on various
      decks around the ship spreading havoc. Also the bridge looks like it will
      soon be lost before long. Many are saying that Klaus will release some kind
      of wonder weapon. This may be true but he had better do it soon because by
      my judgement he has maybe two hours most before he either has to turn around
      or lose the Castle! If you want to put this in modern naval terms imagine
      a Nimitz class carrier having taken like two bomb hits in the flight deck
      and an Exocet missile to the hull! For you non naval/military people these
      are all very very bad things!! Not enough to sink her but certainly enough
      to put her out of action and warrant getting out of the battle area with all
      possible speed. Yes holding my breath to see what the Baron's next move is.
      AND to see what else the Der Kessel has to throw at the Baron!

      All Hail Lady Agatha!

      Karl aka VidaVina

    • jsheikg
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2013
        > I was imagining this
        > _http://www.policeinterceptor.com/sounds/gqold.wav_ (http://www.policeinterceptor.com/sounds/gqold.wav) is what
        > is blaring in the background on Castle Wulfenbach.

        What I heard was more like this:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2VhB7vaZI0

        Seeing as how an airship has more in common with a submarine.