What's in Klaus's left hand today?

  • deansurkin
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27 8:53 AM
      Today's page, 27 February, shows Klaus holding a large insect in his left hand. What is it?
    • Eric Green
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 27 8:57 AM
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "deansurkin" <dsurkin@...> wrote:
        > Today's page, 27 February, shows Klaus holding a large insect in his left hand. What is it?

        Hmm. I assumed that it was something from the cloud of nasties that we saw flying away from Der Kastle earlier that Klaus grabbed in passing and is in the process of crushing while asking for a status report. We see other nasties flying about causing mayhem, after all. But that was assumption on my part, now that you mention it.
      • Mary Lumsden
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 27 9:59 AM
          It looked like a wing mechical half bat have insect creature.
          It looks like its just been snatched in mid air and is using as a stress
          ball as he is getting the report.

          Here is a question for you all, Klaus is getting into a Madness mode.
          Has it been tested or shown what happens if a Spark Slaver Wasp works when
          the Spark is in the madness place or only in normal time?

          On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:57 AM, Eric Green <eric@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "deansurkin" wrote:
          > > Today's page, 27 February, shows Klaus holding a large insect in his
          > left hand. What is it?
          >
          > Hmm. I assumed that it was something from the cloud of nasties that we saw
          > flying away from Der Kastle earlier that Klaus grabbed in passing and is in
          > the process of crushing while asking for a status report. We see other
          > nasties flying about causing mayhem, after all. But that was assumption on
          > my part, now that you mention it.

        • jak quill
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 27 5:54 PM
            One of the characters mentions "Rust Spiders" maybe one of them????

            JakQuill...

            If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country.
            E.M. Forster

            ________________________________
            Today's page, 27 February, shows Klaus holding a large insect in his left hand. What is it?

          • joleenwhite
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 27 6:20 PM
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, jak quill <jakquill@...> wrote:

              > One of the characters mentions "Rust Spiders" maybe one of them????
              >
              > JakQuill...

              I also thought it was a Rust Spider because it was reddish.

              BTW, loving the Beavis and Butthead reference in panel 3.

              Joleen
            • tom_brosz
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 1, 2013
                --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Green" <eric@...> wrote:

                > Hmm. I assumed that it was something from the cloud of nasties that we saw flying away from Der Kastle earlier that Klaus grabbed in passing and is in the process of crushing while asking for a status report. We see other nasties flying about causing mayhem, after all. But that was assumption on my part, now that you mention it.

                Judging from Friday's comic, the Baron is very good at this sort of multi-tasking.