Re: Okay... now it should get good...

  • shlammert
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013
      The radioactive crater described in Othar's Twitter account keeps coming back to haunt me.

      I wonder if we're getting close to the place where Klaus went nuclear, in a parallel timeline. Literally. Assuming that what Othar described was the final result of Klaus trying to stop the Other.

      Will he go nuclear in this timeline? Presumably not, if that is what Tarvek sent Othar back in time to prevent (that, or the enSlaving of Europa. or both).