[Girl Genius] Re: How far in advance is Girl Genius planned out

  • jsheikg
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
      <snip>
      > I hope Phil and Kaja (and co.) supply more behind-the-scenes details of the
      > authoring of Girl Genius at some point, even if it is only after the whole
      > story is complete.

      Indeed, after so many years of producing GG I believe they could sell an entire volume based on nothing but what went on in the process, who and what side references were made (like with the Aaron Williams stuff) and what inspired them along the way.
      And we fans would need to snap it up as well to complete our sets!