Re: Ah. The infamous Scooty-Puff Brigade. (n/t)

  • ravyng
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 19, 2013
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "tom_brosz" <tbrosz@...> wrote:

      > Judging by the assorted goofiness, I get the idea that The Castle is still working through a lot of the Baron's "disposable" troops.

      Judging by the assorted goofiness, I get the idea that The Professors don't want us to feel too sorry for the poor guys.

      Yngvar
    • tom_brosz
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2013
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "ravyng" <yngfoel@...> wrote:

        > Judging by the assorted goofiness, I get the idea that The Professors don't want us to feel too sorry for the poor guys.
        >
        > Yngvar

        When the characters were standing in the casting lines to be in Girl Genius, some of them, like Lars, get scripts with touching and serious deaths. Others, like the endless spear carriers, get to be eaten by Giant Steam-Powered Chattering Teeth or something. Luck of the draw, I guess.