Re: Ah. The infamous Scooty-Puff Brigade. (n/t)

  • jsheikg
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 16 1:29 PM
      Soon to be the _late_ Scooty-Puff Brigade.
    • K. R. McClure
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 16 6:13 PM

        Soon to be the _late_ Scooty-Puff Brigade.

        Here is yet another example of why I love the art in this comic so much. You see the various designs on the scooters? This points out that everyone, even the bit players, is a person, with a story of their own. We may never know them, but the level of detail points out that they are there.
        All Hail the Artists!
        Kate McClure
        Whatever does not kill me had better run damn fast.

      • Elliott Olson
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 17 8:21 PM
          Friday, February 15, 2013, 6:09:33 PM, tom_brosz wrote:

          What?

          --
          Best regards,
          Elliott mailto:ejolson@...
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 18 7:14 PM
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "jsheikg" <jsheikg@...> wrote:

            > Soon to be the _late_ Scooty-Puff Brigade.

            Judging by the assorted goofiness, I get the idea that The Castle is still working through a lot of the Baron's "disposable" troops.
          • ravyng
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 19 2:20 AM
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "tom_brosz" <tbrosz@...> wrote:

              > Judging by the assorted goofiness, I get the idea that The Castle is still working through a lot of the Baron's "disposable" troops.

              Judging by the assorted goofiness, I get the idea that The Professors don't want us to feel too sorry for the poor guys.

              Yngvar
            • tom_brosz
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 25 4:22 PM
                --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "ravyng" <yngfoel@...> wrote:

                > Judging by the assorted goofiness, I get the idea that The Professors don't want us to feel too sorry for the poor guys.
                >
                > Yngvar

                When the characters were standing in the casting lines to be in Girl Genius, some of them, like Lars, get scripts with touching and serious deaths. Others, like the endless spear carriers, get to be eaten by Giant Steam-Powered Chattering Teeth or something. Luck of the draw, I guess.