Re: State of Mechanicsburg/Agatha's Wrath

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, VidaVina@... wrote:
      > However if it is reveled that large segments of the
      > population have been killed she may not be in a merciful vein and decided to
      > punish the Wulfenbach's. She has elevated to new state of identity as THE
      > Hetrodyne and takes the welfare of her people VERY seriously along with wanting
      > to make it clear NOONE can kill her townspeople and get away with it. I'm
      > interested to hear what everyone else has to say on this.

      At this point, if the Wulfenbach forces retreat, Agatha will have to let them go. She's all defence and no offence. What she decides to do after the dust clears will be difficult to predict. She will have had a chance to calm down and will probably tackle her top priority. That's probably going to be Lucrezia. Does Agatha know that she's with the Baron?