Re: [Girl Genius] Friday's strip

  • jak quill
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 25, 2013
      Oliver? As in the musical?  I don't get it...

      JakQuill

      If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country.
      E.M. Forster
      **********

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 25, 2013

        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, jak quill wrote:

        > Oliver? As in the musical? I don't get it...
        >

        > JakQuill

        "CON-sider Your-self, Part of the fur-ni-turrree..."
      • Jacqueline Middleton
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 25, 2013
          Man oh man that just shows how long it's been since I've even thought of that movie/song... My parents would be ashamed of me as they are/were fans of any and all musicals...

          Thanks for the heads up!

          Jakquill

          Sent from my iPad