(Comic for the 21st) The Castle Your Home Could Look Like

  • wusemajor
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
      Hello Ladies!

      Look at your house. Now back to me. Now back at your house. Now back to ME.

      Sadly, your house isn't me. But if you turned it into a twisted abomination of Science! it could act like me.

      Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're in a deathtrap produced by the house that acts like me.

      What's in your hand? Back to me. I have it. It's the skull of your most hated enemy. Look again. The skull is now crushed beneath your heel.

      Anything is possible when your house is a mechanical engine of death!

      I'm in Mechanicsburg.
    • Brian Dawson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
        Very nice

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 22/01/2013, at 10:09, "wusemajor" <Wuse_Major@...> wrote:

        > Hello Ladies!
        >
        > Look at your house. Now back to me. Now back at your house. Now back to ME.
        >
        > Sadly, your house isn't me. But if you turned it into a twisted abomination of Science! it could act like me.
        >
        > Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're in a deathtrap produced by the house that acts like me.
        >
        > What's in your hand? Back to me. I have it. It's the skull of your most hated enemy. Look again. The skull is now crushed beneath your heel.
        >
        > Anything is possible when your house is a mechanical engine of death!
        >
        > I'm in Mechanicsburg.

      • Beth
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 22, 2013
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Brian Dawson wrote:

          > Very nice
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On 22/01/2013, at 10:09, "wusemajor" wrote:
          >
          > > Hello Ladies!
          > >
          > > Look at your house. Now back to me. Now back at your house. Now back to ME.
          > >
          > > Sadly, your house isn't me. But if you turned it into a twisted abomination of Science! it could act like me.
          > >
          > > Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're in a deathtrap produced by the house that acts like me.
          > >
          > > What's in your hand? Back to me. I have it. It's the skull of your most hated enemy. Look again. The skull is now crushed beneath your heel.
          > >
          > > Anything is possible when your house is a mechanical engine of death!
          > >
          > > I'm [s]in [/s] [b]AM[/b] Mechanicsburg.

          Fixed.
        • wusemajor
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 22, 2013
            When I saw the last panel from Monday's comic, I knew I had to do this.