Re: [Girl Genius] Who is Violetta trying to impress?

  • gadgetdon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2013
      On Jan 18, 2013, at 2:24 PM, Gary <richd3668@...> wrote:

      > I'm sorry if I lost track of who is crushing on who.
      >
      > Who is the guy Violeta is trying to impress

      She's trying to impress Moloch. And from what we've seen, I think Moloch would be more impressed with "I'm getting out of the battlefield and leave the fighting to the soldiers" than the number of foes she takes down.
    • Elliott Olson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19, 2013
        Friday, January 18, 2013, 4:29:00 PM, Gadgetdon wrote:

        gmc> On Jan 18, 2013, at 2:24 PM, Gary <richd3668@...> wrote:

        >> I'm sorry if I lost track of who is crushing on who.
        >>
        >> Who is the guy Violeta is trying to impress

        gmc> She's trying to impress Moloch. And from what we've seen, I
        gmc> think Moloch would be more impressed with "I'm getting out of the
        gmc> battlefield and leave the fighting to the soldiers" than the number of foes she takes down.

        I thought it was Snaug crushing on Moloch, and a bit jealous over his
        comments about Othar's sister (even if he wasn't expressing desire
        toward her). I can't recall Violetta crushing on anyone right now.

        --
        Best regards,
        Elliott mailto:ejolson@...
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 19, 2013
          On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 9:53 PM, Elliott Olson <ejolson@...> wrote:
          > I thought it was Snaug crushing on Moloch, and a bit jealous over his
          > comments about Othar's sister (even if he wasn't expressing desire
          > toward her). I can't recall Violetta crushing on anyone right now.

          Have a look at <http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20091021>.
          Violetta's a bit in denial, but there's definitely some hints there.
          Besides, who else would it be?

          David Goldfarb