Re: Agatha's plan

  • Mary Lumsden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2013
      Agatha is up to something..

      One thing that we ve seen time and time again is that Agatha is great at
      handling things under pressure.

      Instead of panicing, she gets creative.
      I believe those sound effects are an important clue.
      And while there ll be more build up - I believe Agatha saying what she did
      is very important to Der Kastle.

      Also, at least Gil has explained his actions.

      Oh this will be interesting.

      Dr. Ter'an Humor.

      Who would like to see the Red Dragon without its mask.