Re: [Girl Genius] Chief Minion

  • Nick S
    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 5, 2013
      Crew Chief

      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 7, 2013
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Brian Dawson wrote:

        > How about Chief Mechanic

        How about head chef?

        -Steve
      • jsheikg
        Message 3 of 29 , Jan 7, 2013
          > How about head chef?

          I'm partial to trouble shooter myself.
        • Joy Beeson
          Message 4 of 29 , Jan 7, 2013
            On 1/7/13 7:50 AM, Steven Paul Rewa, M.S. wrote:

            > How about head chef?

            I think that both Moloch and his customers would say
            "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

            --
            Joy Beeson
            http://n3f.home.comcast.net/ -- Writers' Exchange
            http://www.debeeson.net/LakeCam/LakeCam.html
            west of Fort Wayne, Indiana, U.S.A.
          • Kenneth H
            Message 5 of 29 , Jan 8, 2013
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "jsheikg" wrote:

              > > How about head chef?
              > >

              > I'm partial to trouble shooter myself.

              Kitchen staff supervisor.

              Best,
              Ken
            • Martin J Hooper
              Message 6 of 29 , Jan 8, 2013
                On 08/01/2013 12:45 PM, Kenneth H wrote:
                > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "jsheikg" wrote:
                >>

                >>> How about head chef?
                >>>

                >> I'm partial to trouble shooter myself.
                >>
                > Kitchen staff supervisor.

                Chief cook and bottle washer... :D

                Am sure though Agatha has clanks for that!
              • aseachangea
                Message 7 of 29 , Jan 8, 2013
                  --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Kenneth H" wrote:

                  > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "jsheikg" wrote:
                  > >

                  > > > How about head chef?
                  > > >

                  > > I'm partial to trouble shooter myself.
                  > >
                  > Kitchen staff supervisor.
                  >
                  > Best,
                  > Ken

                  -----

                  Sea Change replies:

                  Princess Cimorene was titled Head Cook and Chief Librarian.

                  Sea Change, who thinks that Moloch is going to have to do a lot of non-pay-grade work