Re: [Girl Genius] A Preliminary Guess (no spoilers)

  • Mary Lumsden
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2013
      On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Joseph H <jwhouk@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Anyone want to guess what line will be used in Monday's strip, based on
      > the dialogue in today's (Friday, January 4) strip?
      >
      > I've got my Moxanna points on the most obvious three words.

      3 words? Not sure about that here are my possible phrases
      I AM Home.
      Mechanicsburg is my Home
      Mechanisburg is Home
      The Heterodyne must live.

      Dr. Ter'an Humor

      --Who cant think of just one good phrase and wants to see Der Kastle in
      action already!!!!

    • Antje Bendrich
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2013
        Mary Lumsden schrieb am 04.01.2013 (10:42):
        > On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Joseph H <jwhouk@...> wrote:
        > > Anyone want to guess what line will be used in Monday's strip, based on
        > > the dialogue in today's (Friday, January 4) strip?
        > >
        > > I've got my Moxanna points on the most obvious three words.
        > >
        > 3 words? Not sure about that here are my possible phrases
        > I AM Home.
        > Mechanicsburg is my Home
        > Mechanisburg is Home
        > The Heterodyne must live.

        *rumblerumbleBOOOOM* Castle: "She IS home."

        Antje
      • Joseph H
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 7, 2013
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Antje Bendrich wrote:

          > Mary Lumsden schrieb am 04.01.2013 (10:42):
          > > On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Joseph H wrote:
          > > > Anyone want to guess what line will be used in Monday's strip, based on
          > > > the dialogue in today's (Friday, January 4) strip?
          > > >
          > > > I've got my Moxanna points on the most obvious three words.
          > > >

          > *rumblerumbleBOOOOM* Castle: "She IS home."

          Yeah, those *were* my three words.

          Of course, Phil NEVER does exactly what we expect.
        • Cheryl Huttner
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 7, 2013
            Looks more like it was four words. ;)

            Cheryl