Re: [Girl Genius] where did everybody go?

  • Edward Rhodes
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 18, 2012
      From:blaise66992000 <BWest@...>

      To: girlgenius@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 10:04 PM
      Subject: [Girl Genius] where did everybody go?

      Just testing

      ***
      I got it. Seven pages of Yahoo mail and only three girl genius posts.
      You're right, where IS everyone?

    • Trouble Sturm
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 26, 2012
        On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:53 AM, Edward Rhodes <ejay1118@...> wrote:

        > **

        There is no "everyone"... The world ended on the 21st... didn't you notice?
        ;)

        --
        rh
        Trouble

      • DARRELLSTEPHANIE
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 27, 2012
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Trouble Sturm <trouble.sturm@...> wrote:

          > On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:53 AM, Edward Rhodes <ejay1118@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **

          Um...maybe spending the holidays with family? Like I'm doing?

          -steph
        • Trouble Sturm
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 28, 2012
            On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:51 PM, DARRELLSTEPHANIE <vvalkyrie@...>wrote:

            > **
            >

            > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Trouble Sturm <trouble.sturm@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:53 AM, Edward Rhodes <ejay1118@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > **

            or, yeah, that. That may be more likely...

            We certainly aren't cowering in our hovels under Mechanicsberg in terror of
            the storms of war, or anything... We've got popcorn, and front-row seats.

            --
            rh
            Trouble