Re: [Girl Genius] where did everybody go?

  • Edward Rhodes
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 18, 2012
      From:blaise66992000 <BWest@...>

      To: girlgenius@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 10:04 PM
      Subject: [Girl Genius] where did everybody go?

      Just testing

      ***
      I got it. Seven pages of Yahoo mail and only three girl genius posts.
      You're right, where IS everyone?

    • Mary Lumsden
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 18, 2012
        On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:28 AM, Beth <klamerus219@...> wrote:

        > And a partridge in a pear tree...
        >
        > Beth, who's sense of humor and Christmas spirit overcame her normal lurk.

        Ooo,. we should do a 12 days of Christmas Girl Genius.
        On the first day of Christmas the Profs created for mad fans, 1 Castle in
        Mechanics-burg

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 18, 2012
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Mary Lumsden wrote:

          On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 8:28 AM, Beth wrote:

          And a partridge in a pear tree...

          Beth, who's sense of humor and Christmas spirit overcame her normal lurk.

          Ooo,. we should do a 12 days of Christmas Girl Genius.
          On the first day of Christmas the Profs created for mad fans, 1 Castle in
          Mechanics-burg

          ♫ Seven Jaeger Gen'rals
          Six zillion mimmoths
          Five ... Tons of .. coins ...
          Four flying airships
          Three nutty Jaegers,
          Two Sparky swains,
          And a Castle in Mechanicsburg ♫
        • Trouble Sturm
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 26, 2012
            On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:53 AM, Edward Rhodes <ejay1118@...> wrote:

            > **

            There is no "everyone"... The world ended on the 21st... didn't you notice?
            ;)

            --
            rh
            Trouble

          • DARRELLSTEPHANIE
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 27, 2012
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Trouble Sturm <trouble.sturm@...> wrote:

              > On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:53 AM, Edward Rhodes <ejay1118@...> wrote:
              >
              > > **

              Um...maybe spending the holidays with family? Like I'm doing?

              -steph
            • Trouble Sturm
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 28, 2012
                On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 9:51 PM, DARRELLSTEPHANIE <vvalkyrie@...>wrote:

                > **
                >

                > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Trouble Sturm <trouble.sturm@...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 2:53 AM, Edward Rhodes <ejay1118@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > > **

                or, yeah, that. That may be more likely...

                We certainly aren't cowering in our hovels under Mechanicsberg in terror of
                the storms of war, or anything... We've got popcorn, and front-row seats.

                --
                rh
                Trouble