Re: Omnibus Differences Vol 1

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2012
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, William Ansley <williamansley@...> wrote:
      > By the way, thanks a lot! Now you've got me thinking that I need to buy the
      > all of the comics books, too.

      Sorry about that. A few of those things actually did show up in odd places. The jaegershots were originally in the comic issues and I think maybe they got used as vote incentive sketches or something, but most of it isn't in a format that lends itself to that sort of thing. There was a catalogue for mad science equipment that was pretty funny and an artical discussing the results of Prof. Vogel's attemts to reach the Americas that was a good laugh, but the Secret Cypher Society is what I miss the most. There was a coded message that gave you a link to a beautiful poster of Castle Wulfenbach's evacuation procedures that I somehow lost the file for and can't get back.

      If anybody has it, for pity's sake send me a copy of it.

      As far as why they haven't reissued any of it, I suspect it's just too much work for too little return.