Re: Which would worry you more?

  • ravyng
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 21, 2012
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "deansurkin" <dsurkin@...> wrote:

      > IIRC, Klaus isn't aware that the locket he fixed suppresses the Other. He thinks Agatha is still under the Other's constant control.

      Don't forget that Dimo gave a pretty thorough report on the situation to the Jäger generals, and Boris was there. We learned recently that Boris *has* reported this to the Baron. They may not know about the locket, but they *do* know that Agatha is battling the Other in her head.

      Yngvar
    • god
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 22, 2012
        On 11/21/2012 08:51, Martin J Hooper wrote:

        > In that case why doesn't Klaus ask Agatha fir her help in taking
        > out the other then ?
        >
        > It would seem the right thing to do I think rather than invading
        > her home!

        probably because he's been ordered NOT to via the wasp, and this is his
        way of circumventing those orders while still complying WITH those
        orders at the same time...