Double-page spreads in Girl Genius

  • William Ansley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012
      I have added a page that lists all of the double-page spreads in Girl
      Genius to the GG Wiki.

      http://girlgenius.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Double-Page_Spreads

      Here is a very short list of the double-page spread counts for the various
      volumes: v1 - 1, v2 - 2, v3 - 5, v4 - 0, v5 - 1, v6 - 3, v7 - 2, v8 - 1, v9
      - 1, v10 - 0, v11 - 3, v12 - 3*

      *Of course volume 12 is in progress, so it could have more double-page
      spreads. It seems fairly certain it will have one more, at least.

      I was surprised by the uneven distribution of double-page spreads
      throughout the volumes, so I thought this would be of some general
      interest.

      If anyone notices any double-page spreads I missed, please let me know, or
      update the wiki page yourself, if you prefer.

      --
      William Ansley