16th Nov Strip No spoilers

  • Martin J Hooper
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 16, 2012
      Hehe Poor old Von Zinzer... Definatly a minion!!! :D
    • ravyng
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 16, 2012
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Martin J Hooper <martinjh@...> wrote:

        > Hehe Poor old Von Zinzer... Definatly a minion!!! :D

        Okay, minor spoilers.
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        .
        But is there any reason to think that *he'd* know what an Interwatchumacallit looks like?

        I noticed an oddity in pronounciation. The Jägers said "Ponglenoze", with a "z". Agatha answered with "Ponglenose" with an "s" at first, but the second time she said the name, she pronounced it like the Jägers.

        Anyone willing to speculate about what kind of meat a Jäger would use for the "Grind-hyu-own-sausage bar"?

        Yngvar
      • Beth
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 16, 2012
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "ravyng" <yngfoel@...> wrote:

          > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Martin J Hooper <martinjh@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hehe Poor old Von Zinzer... Definatly a minion!!! :D
          >
          > Okay, minor spoilers.
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > .
          > But is there any reason to think that *he'd* know what an Interwatchumacallit looks like?
          >
          > I noticed an oddity in pronounciation. The Jägers said "Ponglenoze", with a "z". Agatha answered with "Ponglenose" with an "s" at first, but the second time she said the name, she pronounced it like the Jägers.
          >
          > Anyone willing to speculate about what kind of meat a Jäger would use for the "Grind-hyu-own-sausage bar"?
          >
          > Yngvar

          Rat and bat and snakes and snails?
        • brendawriter@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 16, 2012
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Beth" <klamerus219@...> wrote:

            > > Anyone willing to speculate about what kind of meat a Jäger would use for the "Grind-hyu-own-sausage bar"?
            > >
            > > Yngvar
            > >
            > Rat and bat and snakes and snails?

            Tch. Mrs. Mooney favors felines, but Mrs. Lovett, over in the next street, has a superior recipe.

            Brenda
          • Rose Marie Mack
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 16, 2012
              That is, anything which doesn't run away fast enough!

              Rose Marie

              "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."  Mark Twain

            • tom_brosz
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 16, 2012
                Rule 17: Any GG strip which contains the phrase "Ve Hunt!" automatically rocks extra hard.
              • deansurkin
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 19, 2012
                  Attend the tale of Sweeney Todd...
                  Nice one, Brenda!