One Hit To The Body

  • Joseph H
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012
      --- SPOILER SPACE ---
      Hello and welcome to the Girl Genius spoiler space version 1.15 (refer to change log for more details) which has been specially commissioned by a now destitute family of leather singlet wearing brass bats, suffering from an excess of familial disputes, from Finland in order to help retain at least some modicum sanity around here.

      >ooh, thanks Sir.

      If you haven't read todays comic then what are you thinking of - don't read the spoilers below, go and read the comic now!

      >Will do sir, shall not think at all sir.

      I'll wait, somewhat patiently, here as a collective of inanimate yet intelligent electrons.

      >am reading sir

      *tap* *tap* *tap*

      Are you back?

      > Yes Sir

      Have you read and digested today's comic?

      > Yes I have sir - it is perplexing. My mind is going ...

      Good. Now on with the comments...

      --- END SPOILER SPACE ---

      Ah, Agatha remembered how Punch was after he got hit by a lightning bolt. Good deal.
    • William Ansley
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012
        On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 5:48 AM, Joseph H <jwhouk@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Ah, Agatha remembered how Punch was after he got hit by a lightning bolt.
        > Good deal.

        I'm not sure what good giving Franz a case of the hiccups is supposed do.

        Or, is there some other reference to Punch and electricity that I am
        forgetting?

        --
        William Ansley

      • Beth
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@...> wrote:

          > --- SPOILER SPACE ---
          > Hello and welcome to the Girl Genius spoiler space version 1.15 (refer to change log for more details) which has been specially commissioned by a now destitute family of leather singlet wearing brass bats, suffering from an excess of familial disputes, from Finland in order to help retain at least some modicum sanity around here.
          >
          > >ooh, thanks Sir.
          >
          > If you haven't read todays comic then what are you thinking of - don't read the spoilers below, go and read the comic now!
          >
          > >Will do sir, shall not think at all sir.
          >
          > I'll wait, somewhat patiently, here as a collective of inanimate yet intelligent electrons.
          >
          > >am reading sir
          >
          > *tap* *tap* *tap*
          >
          > Are you back?
          >
          > > Yes Sir
          >
          > Have you read and digested today's comic?
          >
          > > Yes I have sir - it is perplexing. My mind is going ...
          >
          > Good. Now on with the comments...
          >
          > --- END SPOILER SPACE ---
          >
          > Ah, Agatha remembered how Punch was after he got hit by a lightning bolt. Good deal.

          I was thinking of how Agatha was after being electrified after the Dyne water. I'm also assuming Franz is a result of some form of the Jeagerdraught, which includes Dyne water. If I recall correctly. So maybe he's getting a much lighter dose of that reaction.
        • Joseph H
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Beth" <klamerus219@...> wrote:
            > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@> wrote:

            <snip>

            > > Ah, Agatha remembered how Punch was after he got hit by a lightning bolt. Good deal.
            > >

            > I was thinking of how Agatha was after being electrified after the Dyne water. I'm also assuming Franz is a result of some form of the Jeagerdraught, which includes Dyne water. If I recall correctly. So maybe he's getting a much lighter dose of that reaction.

            It may be that Agatha has put two and two together and realized that the Dyne and electricity act as a battery and a charger. And all Franz needed was a jump-start.
          • DARRELLSTEPHANIE
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 9, 2012
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@...> wrote:

              > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Beth" <klamerus219@> wrote:
              > > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@> wrote:
              >
              > <snip>
              >
              > > > Ah, Agatha remembered how Punch was after he got hit by a lightning bolt. Good deal.
              > > >

              > > I was thinking of how Agatha was after being electrified after the Dyne water. I'm also assuming Franz is a result of some form of the Jeagerdraught, which includes Dyne water. If I recall correctly. So maybe he's getting a much lighter dose of that reaction.
              > >

              > It may be that Agatha has put two and two together and realized that the Dyne and electricity act as a battery and a charger. And all Franz needed was a jump-start.

              Franz has gauges all over him. They were all low. Now they seem to be not only pegged, but glowing brightly. I'm thinking he was in close to the same shape as DK.

              -Steph
            • Joseph H
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 10, 2012
                --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@...> wrote:

                > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Beth" <klamerus219@> wrote:
                > > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@> wrote:
                >
                > <snip>
                >
                > > > Ah, Agatha remembered how Punch was after he got hit by a lightning bolt. Good deal.
                > > >

                > > I was thinking of how Agatha was after being electrified after the Dyne water. I'm also assuming Franz is a result of some form of the Jeagerdraught, which includes Dyne water. If I recall correctly. So maybe he's getting a much lighter dose of that reaction.
                > >

                > It may be that Agatha has put two and two together and realized that the Dyne and electricity act as a battery and a charger. And all Franz needed was a jump-start.

                <rakes in Moxanna Points in a non-spoilery way>