Arrrrrrgh!

  • tom_brosz
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012
      Aw come on!

      The Lightning Stick! Lightning on command! Castle begging for a "spark!" It's taking <i>forever</i> for these brilliant Sparks to figure this out!
    • tom_brosz
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012
        Aw come on!

        The Lightning Stick! Lightning on command! Castle begging for a "spark!" It's taking <i>forever</i> for these brilliant Sparks to figure this out!
      • David Goldfarb
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012
          On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 12:21 PM, tom_brosz <tbrosz@...> wrote:
          > Aw come on!
          >
          > The Lightning Stick! Lightning on command! Castle begging for a "spark!"
          > It's taking <i>forever</i> for these brilliant Sparks to figure this out!

          Personally, I think that "spark" is going to come from the
          thunderstorm that sprang up between pages. (To be fair, natural
          lightning is likely to be far stronger than what that teeny little
          stick can generate.)

          David Goldfarb
        • Eric Oppen
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012
            Quoting tom_brosz <tbrosz@...>:

            > Aw come on!
            >
            > The Lightning Stick! Lightning on command! Castle begging for a
            > "spark!" It's taking <i>forever</i> for these brilliant Sparks to
            > figure this out!

            Common sense is not Sparky. Remember when von Zinzer wanted to just
            build a elevator cage down to the bottom...and those two Sparks
            (Mezzaluna and the mad social scientist) were both giving him death
            glares?

          • tom_brosz
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 8, 2012
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Eric Oppen <technomad@...> wrote:

              > Common sense is not Sparky. Remember when von Zinzer wanted to just
              > build a elevator cage down to the bottom...and those two Sparks
              > (Mezzaluna and the mad social scientist) were both giving him death
              > glares?

              Good point.

              Well, I see Agatha just revived a bionic dragon with a bolt from the lightning stick. I'm sure the obvious solution will occur to them any day now...
            • tom_brosz
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 10, 2012
                Ahhhh. Thanks. I'm okay now.

                Now hopefully it won't take two more weeks to get to the actual recharging. I really want to see the Castle in all its glory!
              • tom_brosz
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 10, 2012
                  --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "tom_brosz" <tbrosz@...> wrote:

                  > Now hopefully it won't take two more weeks to get to the actual recharging. I really want to see the Castle in all its glory!

                  Okay, so it's more like a month. So far.