September 30th

  • gadgetdon@mac.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2012
      --- SPOILER SPACE ---
      Hello and welcome to the Girl Genius spoiler space version 1.15 (refer to change log for more details) which has been specially commissioned by a now destitute family of leather singlet wearing brass bats, suffering from an excess of familial disputes, from Finland in order to help retain at least some modicum sanity around here.

      > ooh, thanks Sir.

      If you haven't read todays comic then what are you thinking of - don't read the spoilers below, go and read the comic now!

      > Will do sir, shall not think at all sir.

      I'll wait, somewhat patiently, here as a collective of inanimate yet intelligent electrons.

      > am reading sir

      *tap* *tap* *tap*

      Are you back?

      > Yes Sir

      Have you read and digested today's comic?

      > Yes I have sir - it is perplexing. My mind is going ...

      Good. Now on with the comments...

      --- END SPOILER SPACE ---

      Love is in the air!