Page numbering error on Friday's page

  • William Ansley
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
      There is a pagination error on the Girl Genius page on Friday, August 31,
      2012.

      The page from Wednesday, August 29, 2012, was numbered 128, while Friday's
      page was numbered 131.

      Or perhaps there is a two-page spread that we missed seeing.

      --
      William Ansley

    • Ron
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2012
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, William Ansley <williamansley@...> wrote:
        > There is a pagination error on the Girl Genius page on Friday, August 31,
        > 2012.
        >
        > http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20120831
        >
        > The page from Wednesday, August 29, 2012, was numbered 128, while Friday's
        > page was numbered 131.
        >
        > http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20120829
        >
        > Or perhaps there is a two-page spread that we missed seeing.

        Occasionally the professors accidentally skip a page. It's happened two or three times. Not sure if that happened here since the dialog at the end of the previous page kind of matches up.
      • William Ansley
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2012

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2012
            On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 12:51 PM, Ron <rkinion@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, William Ansley <williamansley@...>
            > wrote:
            > > There is a pagination error on the Girl Genius page on Friday, August 31,
            > > 2012.

            [snip]

            Occasionally the professors accidentally skip a page. It's happened two or
            > three times. Not sure if that happened here since the dialog at the end of
            > the previous page kind of matches up.

            Sorry, I accidentally posted a reply to this message with no
            content earlier. I'm not sure how it happened.

            The Professors have also made mistakes in the page numbering sequence
            before. In volume 11, they skipped from page 8 to page 12, but this was a
            mistake. The next page was numbered 10 and they went back and renumbered
            the previous page to 9 not long after.

            Since last Friday's page seems to follow directly on last Wednesdays's
            page, I am assuming the page numbering is in error this time, too.

            --
            William Ansley

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2012
              On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 10:48 PM, William Ansley <williamansley@...>wrote:

              > **
              >>

              >> --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, William Ansley <williamansley@...>
              >> wrote:
              >> > There is a pagination error on the Girl Genius page on Friday, August
              >> 31, 2012.
              >>

              > [snip]
              >

              > Since last Friday's page seems to follow directly on last Wednesdays's
              > page, I am assuming the page numbering is in error this time, too.

              [snip]

              It was an error. It's fixed now; today's page is number 130 and Friday's is
              now 129.

              --
              William Ansley