Re: Where are the photo albums?

  • m_randalt
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 6:29 AM
      Yeah it's annoying all right... A message I posted yesterday in the
      Club hasn't shown up here in the Group, but the Photos are still
      there (in the Club). See them, transfer them while you still can!

      -Randalt

      --- In girlgenius@y..., csg3125 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Where are the photo albums?
      > Improvements, my Mimmoth!
      >
      > Curtis
    • brooksindy
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 11:31 AM
        Two photo albums now there in group as of the date/time on this
        message. There are 8 bookmarks, is that how many were in the links
        before?

        However - you can no longer delete yourself from a club that has been
        converted! There is apparently an index number for each club to aid
        Yahoo's conversion process -but! - trying to do the 'edit clubs'
        function on Yahoo, looks like it works until you click on the "confirm
        member deletion?" button - then it tells you there is no group of the
        name (index number so and so)!

        I haven't tried deleting myself from a group that used to be a club
        yet.....

        If Yahoo were a hobbit they'd be named Halfast.

        -Brooks
      • m_randalt
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1 12:35 PM
          Yes, I resurrected those two Photos albums myself, and as Dr. Henry
          Frankenstein would say:
          "Look! It's moving. It's alive. It's alive... It's alive, it's
          moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive!
          Oh - in the name of God. Now I know what it feels like to be God."

          Whew. But I can't edit/delete one of the bookmarks I created
          previously as a Club link. I think there were only 8 before. The
          Owner/Moderator must have those rights, I imagine.

          Haven't tried the self-deletion thing yet, either.

          -Randalt