Re: Link to Monday's comic?

  • John Ward
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 13 12:55 PM
      AFAIK, the next strip is delayed because the Foglios are now in England, attending a convention in Cambridge.

    • Mary Lumsden
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 13 2:01 PM
        On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:55 PM, John Ward <john.ward583@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > AFAIK, the next strip is delayed because the Foglios are now in England,
        > attending a convention in Cambridge.

        Being out of country has never delayed the comic.

      • Trouble Sturm
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 13 2:44 PM
          On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Mary Lumsden <mtlumsden@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:55 PM, John Ward <john.ward583@...
          > >wrote:
          >
          > > **
          >

          > > AFAIK, the next strip is delayed because the Foglios are now in England,
          > > attending a convention in Cambridge.
          > >
          > Being out of country has never delayed the comic.

          At least, it hasn't ever before. It appears to have, today, however. Even
          if it is a separate technical issue, I'd not be surprised if travel
          exhaustion and airship lag weren't impairing their usual rapid response to
          these technical difficulties.

          --
          rh
          Trouble

        • Daniel W. Johnson
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 13 3:01 PM
            On 2012-08-13 14:18, Steven Paul Rewa, M.S. wrote:
            > ... all of them used original comic art with fake dialogue.

            Kaja's done that a couple times herself; scroll down on the following pages:

            Daniel W. Johnson
            panoptes@...
            http://members.iquest.net/~panoptes/
            039 53 36 N / 086 11 55 W
          • Joy Beeson
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 14 6:56 AM
              On 8/13/12 3:55 PM, John Ward wrote:

              > AFAIK, the next strip is delayed because the Foglios are
              > now in England, attending a convention in Cambridge.

              The "just back, totally exhausted" message with the posting
              strongly suggests that our page was literally up in the air.

              --
              Joy Beeson