Strip for 08/03/2012

  • falyeril
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2012
      I consider this too cryptic to count as a spoiler, but just in case, some spaces:

      Notice that in that last panel, he's all alone... ;-)
    • ravyng
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2012
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "falyeril" <edmistonsmith@...> wrote:

        > I consider this too cryptic to count as a spoiler, but just in case, some spaces:

        Useless to me, since my mail reader just put all the spaces together in a single line, but as you said, it hardly matters.

        > Notice that in that last panel, he's all alone... ;-)

        I certainly noticed, but I think maybe it's just because he's facing the others.

        But don't you think that for a comic titled "Girl Genius," this volume has had very little of the girl genius in question? Is Agatha nearby?

        Yngvar
      • Karen Kelly
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2012
          Any if you coming to Congenial, small sf and gaming con in Cambridge, england with the Foglios as guests of honour. With gg radio plays, are you a spark game etc. And escape the final weekend of the Olympics.

          Www. Congenial.org.uk

          It's the Foglios first uk con... And it's not a big con so there should be plenty of time for talking to them...

          Kaz

          Sent from my iPhone

          On 3 Aug 2012, at 23:55, "falyeril" <edmistonsmith@...> wrote:

          > I consider this too cryptic to count as a spoiler, but just in case, some spaces:
          >
          > Notice that in that last panel, he's all alone... ;-)

        • Steven
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2012
            I booked this months ago.

            Its my first time at a Unicon, although I did meet some members at the MCMExpo. Looking forward to it.

            Ps. will I need to bring ALL my nerf guns and ammo.