GGmail 20120801 - Hit the Ground

  • babylon_tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      No spoilers here ... very oblique ones at best ... well, what do we get to see from todays page - a perfect chance to gain Moxana Points to guess what todays clifhanger is going to be ... well ... probably not a cliff hanger, more of a stiff lip to a slightly deep puddle like depression. Not even enough to warrant a trip up, perhaps we can call it a corrigation hanger ...

      is this sufficient space for you to get to todays page - here's a link if you were confuddlated.

      http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/ggmain/strips/ggmain20120801.jpg

      I vote that it's an incoming Hoomhoffer. It's unlikely but I'd *really* like to see them return ...

      http://girlgenius.wikia.com/wiki/Hoomhoffer

      :babylon