Where are the photo albums?

  • csg3125
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28 7:45 PM
      Where are the photo albums?
      Improvements, my Mimmoth!

      Curtis
    • m_randalt
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
        Yeah it's annoying all right... A message I posted yesterday in the
        Club hasn't shown up here in the Group, but the Photos are still
        there (in the Club). See them, transfer them while you still can!

        -Randalt

        --- In girlgenius@y..., csg3125 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Where are the photo albums?
        > Improvements, my Mimmoth!
        >
        > Curtis
      • brooksindy
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
          Two photo albums now there in group as of the date/time on this
          message. There are 8 bookmarks, is that how many were in the links
          before?

          However - you can no longer delete yourself from a club that has been
          converted! There is apparently an index number for each club to aid
          Yahoo's conversion process -but! - trying to do the 'edit clubs'
          function on Yahoo, looks like it works until you click on the "confirm
          member deletion?" button - then it tells you there is no group of the
          name (index number so and so)!

          I haven't tried deleting myself from a group that used to be a club
          yet.....

          If Yahoo were a hobbit they'd be named Halfast.

          -Brooks
        • m_randalt
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2002
            Yes, I resurrected those two Photos albums myself, and as Dr. Henry
            Frankenstein would say:
            "Look! It's moving. It's alive. It's alive... It's alive, it's
            moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive!
            Oh - in the name of God. Now I know what it feels like to be God."

            Whew. But I can't edit/delete one of the bookmarks I created
            previously as a Club link. I think there were only 8 before. The
            Owner/Moderator must have those rights, I imagine.

            Haven't tried the self-deletion thing yet, either.

            -Randalt