Mecha-nicsburg

  • Joseph H
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2012
      I'll be nice and include a spoiler space in case you haven't perused the comic as of yet - but keep in mind the title of this subject when you're looking at it (and I'll pay the pun jar on the way out the door).

      So, read it and get the pun?

      Good. Now:

      It's Gil. Of course, it has to be Gil. If it's KLAUS, we're in deep kimshi.
    • Eric Oppen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 9, 2012
        Quoting Joseph H <jwhouk@...>:

        > I'll be nice and include a spoiler space in case you haven't perused
        > the comic as of yet - but keep in mind the title of this subject
        > when you're looking at it (and I'll pay the pun jar on the way out
        > the door).
        >
        > So, read it and get the pun?
        >
        > Good. Now:
        >
        > It's Gil. Of course, it has to be Gil. If it's KLAUS, we're in deep kimshi.

        Wouldn't it be a hoot if it was Zola, back on her feet and back to
        mischief making?

      • Joy Beeson
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 9, 2012
          On 7/9/12 8:44 AM, Joseph H wrote:

          > It's Gil. Of course, it has to be Gil. If it's KLAUS,
          > we're in deep kimshi.

          Therefore, it is Klaus.

          --
          Joy Beeson
          http://roughsewing.home.comcast.net/
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 11, 2012
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Joy Beeson <joybeeson@...> wrote:

            > On 7/9/12 8:44 AM, Joseph H wrote:
            >
            > > It's Gil. Of course, it has to be Gil. If it's KLAUS,
            > > we're in deep kimshi.
            >
            > Therefore, it is Klaus.
            >
            > --
            > Joy Beeson
            > http://roughsewing.home.comcast.net/
            > http://www.debeeson.net/LakeCam/LakeCam.html
            > west of Fort Wayne, Indiana, U.S.A.
            > where we could use a few inches of rain.

            Nope.
          • Joy Beeson
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 11, 2012
              On 7/11/12 10:58 PM, Dave wrote:

              > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Joy Beeson <joybeeson@...> wrote:
              >> On 7/9/12 8:44 AM, Joseph H wrote:
              >>
              >>> It's Gil. Of course, it has to be Gil. If it's KLAUS,
              >>> we're in deep kimshi.
              >> Therefore, it is Klaus.
              >
              > Nope.

              About time the characters got a break!
              (And when did Agatha last take a nap?)

              --
              Joy Beeson
              http://joybeeson.home.comcast.net/
              http://www.debeeson.net/LakeCam/LakeCam.html
              west of Fort Wayne, Indiana, U.S.A.
              where Beaver Dam Tree service hauled away the last of the
              derecho debris today.
            • Edward Rhodes
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 13, 2012
                uh oh. I for one did NOT see that coming!