Hovart World Tour

  • morlockqueen
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 3, 2012
      Could someone remind me of the schedule/anticipated dates for Hovart's world tour? I think I said I'd take him to Worldcon, but I can't remember, and having the estimated dates would make planning easier.

      Danke!

      -Holland
      Mad Animal Scientist/Mad Legal Assistant
    • werewolfbynight13@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3, 2012
        Could someone remind me of the schedule/anticipated dates for Hovart's world tour? I think I said I'd take him to Worldcon, but I can't remember, and having the estimated dates would make planning easier.

        * * * * *

        I never set a schedule. If you need to hang on to him a few more days I don’t see any problem. Just feed him some tin cans and keep him away from small animals. If he gets cranky just feed him some magnets and stick him on the refrigerator door. Back to the door or he will nibble at the facing.

        People in this list and on the world tour are invited to friend the mutant mallard on his Facebook page here, http://www.facebook.com/find-friends/browser/#!/hovart.jagerduck so we can discuss his progress. That will keep us from annoying those uninterested in Hovart’s progress here in the GG Group. You can also post pictures of yourself with the Horrible Hovart.

        Quack!
        (Hmmm...just doesn’t sound right without Hovart doing it.)

        Jack

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 6, 2012
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "morlockqueen" <hollandd@...> wrote:

          > Could someone remind me of the schedule/anticipated dates for Hovart's world tour? I think I said I'd take him to Worldcon, but I can't remember, and having the estimated dates would make planning easier.
          >
          > Danke!
          >
          > -Holland
          > Mad Animal Scientist/Mad Legal Assistant

          He's currently terrorizing my place, and I'm actually going to take him with me today to CONvergence in the Twin Cities (so feel free to say hi if you're there!). He should be on his way shortly after this weekend.

          -Evaney Reddeman
        • Edward Rhodes
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 11, 2012
            Well, quite a few of you were right weren't you?

            Wow... just wow.

          • Donald Brown
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 12, 2012
              On 7/11/12 8:17 AM, Edward Rhodes wrote:
              > Well, quite a few of you were right weren't you?
              >
              > Wow... just wow.

              And some, like me, were very wrong. So be it.