Re: 27 April strip no spoilers

  • bjherbison
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1 5:07 PM
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Douglas LeBlanc <dougleblanc@...> wrote:

      > >How is it that I just now noticed her swords were gone?
      >
      > I'll give you two guesses... I like bandage, it gives a touch of realism to the extent of Zeetha's injuries.

      The bandages are in the 30 April strip, but not in the 25 April strip.
    • werewolfbynight13@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 4 3:15 PM
        The Penguicon went well. I volunteered to assist with all of the heavy lifting in setup and tear-down, as well as aid the venders in setting up and packing. Hovart had a grand time terrorizing the populace and I even joined in on the Zombie Walk. Hovart refused to have any make-up put on him.

        I missed seeing May L. this time. Mary, I hope you were well. the list for the Hovart world tour continues to grow and we have added Canada to the itinerary. Still plenty of time to join in before the 1st of June.

        In a couple weeks the Steampunk Expo hits and Hovart will join me there. Phil and Kaja should be in attendance as usual. I hope some of you can make it as well.

        <<QVRAAAAKK!!!>>
        (I do not know if the Winslow will be there, and no, you can’t eat him if he is.)

        Jack

      • mrobinson52
        Message 3 of 8 , May 5 3:34 PM
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, <werewolfbynight13@...> wrote:

          > The Penguicon went well. I volunteered to assist with all of the heavy lifting in setup and tear-down, as well as aid the venders in setting up and packing. Hovart had a grand time terrorizing the populace and I even joined in on the Zombie Walk. Hovart refused to have any make-up put on him.
          >
          > I missed seeing May L. this time. Mary, I hope you were well. the list for the Hovart world tour continues to grow and we have added Canada to the itinerary. Still plenty of time to join in before the 1st of June.
          >
          > In a couple weeks the Steampunk Expo hits and Hovart will join me there. Phil and Kaja should be in attendance as usual. I hope some of you can make it as well.
          >
          > <<QVRAAAAKK!!!>>
          > (I do not know if the Winslow will be there, and no, you can’t eat him if he is.)
          >
          > Jack

          Hi Jack,
          I am well, but working a night shift, which makes going to cons very difficult, since as a temp, I have no paid time off, so it is very very costly for me to take time off. I will see if I can come during my one true eveing off for the Steampunk Expo, especially as I want to get the Foglios to sign my first edition of of their second book.

          Mary the overworked and underpaid.