The Departure and The Return

  • Joseph H
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2012
      On The Return - how much you wanna bet Klaus is accompanied by Annevka?

      On The Departure - where did everyone go? There'd usually be a ton of posts commenting about Gil vs. Tarvek by now...
    • Douglas LeBlanc
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2012
        On The Departure - where did everyone go? There'd usually be a ton of posts commenting about Gil vs. Tarvek by now...

        We're all waiting with bated breath for the next plot twist
        DT - who typed "baited" 3-4 times.