Re: [Girl Genius] Agatha's luck

  • Kimberly Towle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2004
      Greetings! Bellingham, Washington got GG in this
      week! I'll give full feedback later, but in the
      meantime, I don't think this little bit needs spoiler
      space...

      >Hmm... anyone else notice that Agatha has the worst
      >luck in other
      >people's perceptions of her love life?

      Yeah, I noticed that. That's only one of the reasons
      why, if I were her, I'd get into the habit of sleeping
      fully clothed.

      ~Kimberly T.

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250