His daddy's smile

  • Melian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2012
      ?Spoiler?

      Well, really just a comment on the great art work in the last panel.
      Aw! Gil has his daddy's smile.

      Btw, on the idea of Gil and Zeetha being half siblings, I'd say full siblings if I'm reading the clues right.
      Zeetha is the one who said her father's name was Chump. I'd bet when Klaus first arrived in Skifaandar (sp?) when asked his name he probably made some off hand and humiliated/embarrassed comment saying "I'm just a chump" or some such and the translator probably misunderstood it as "I am Chump" and it went from there.

      Melian
      Unabashed Jäger fan girl
    • Ariadne
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2012
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Melian" <mdeaith@...> wrote:

        > Well, really just a comment on the great art work in the last panel.
        > Aw! Gil has his daddy's smile.
        >

        > Btw, on the idea of Gil and Zeetha being half siblings, I'd say full siblings if I'm reading the clues right.
        >
        > Melian
        > Unabashed Jäger fan girl

        Yeah he does. It looks good on him. :)

        I'm betting full sibs too.