Re: [Girl Genius] Waiting for Friday

  • David Goldfarb
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 6, 2012
      On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 10:47 PM, Joseph H <jwhouk@...> wrote:

      > Taking a fifth look at the strip from 1/4/2012, am I the only one who has this deep sense of foreboding that the group from Sturmhalten includes the Geisterdamen from the sewers?

      Actually, I have a sense of anticipation that the group from
      Sturmhalten may prove vulnerable to the command wave in Agatha's
      voice.

      David Goldfarb
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2012
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, David Goldfarb <goldfarbdj@...> wrote:

        > On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 10:47 PM, Joseph H <jwhouk@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Taking a fifth look at the strip from 1/4/2012, am I the only one who has this deep sense of foreboding that the group from Sturmhalten includes the Geisterdamen from the sewers?
        >
        > Actually, I have a sense of anticipation that the group from
        > Sturmhalten may prove vulnerable to the command wave in Agatha's
        > voice.
        >
        > David Goldfarb

        I think they are foreshadowing Agatha attempting to take control of them when the arrive. You can tell she's considering it. With other copies of Lucrezia running around, not all of them will be controlable. This could just end up another heap of chaos.

        -Steve
      • werewolfbynight13@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2012
          <
          <
          !
          !
          !

          Three years? Gah! Now if only somebody had a zappy stick to call down the lightning with...

          Jack

        • Rebecca
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 7, 2012
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, <werewolfbynight13@...> wrote:

            > Three years? Gah! Now if only somebody had a zappy stick to call down the lightning with...
            >
            > Jack

            Oh, I think it's simpler than that. I remember reading, word of god, that the dyne essence separation didnt stop when the castle was broken and the waters of the dyne that left the castlewersnt crazy making. The dyne essence was stored somehow, and I think now we're going to find out what happened to it.