Whooo-Hoooo!

  • Chris Wilcoxson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2004
      Issue 13 arrived in Phoenix!

      About #@$%%^ time!

      Rigel
    • Damien Sullivan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2004
        It didn't arrive in Bloomington, IN, again. WTF is wrong with the
        distribution?

        -xx- Damien X-)
      • Joseph Cotton
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 16, 2004
          --- Damien Sullivan <phoenix@...> wrote:

          > It didn't arrive in Bloomington, IN, again. WTF is
          > wrong with the
          > distribution?

          I feel your pain, buddy -- It's not at my shop in
          Raleigh, NC yet either. But then my comics guy tells
          me Diamond's been screwing up his distribution for the
          last couple of months on several titles.

          =====
          Joseph M. Cotton sylvaton@...

          Random song quote #138
          "I've been talking to the wall and it's been answering me."
          Correctly identify the quote and win a US 50-cent piece!
          Only $4.99 shipping and handling to claim your prize.
          Hail Eris!

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250