Minmoths!!!!

  • Randwulf
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
      I found Minmoths at Sonic!!! small plush toy mini Mammoths....

      I now have three of them.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY5jA0m4gE0

      this is what they look like, and about 3 inches tall!!!!

      now to add them to my steampunk stuff.
    • mrobinson52
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Randwulf" <randwulf_the_heathen@...> wrote:

        > I found Minmoths at Sonic!!! small plush toy mini Mammoths....
        >
        > I now have three of them.
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY5jA0m4gE0
        >
        > this is what they look like, and about 3 inches tall!!!!
        >
        > now to add them to my steampunk stuff.

        I love Mimoths! We have not seen any in GG for such a long time. :( Good find, although it probably belongs in Rogue Clanks. ;)

        Mary