Wum Wum Wum!

  • tom_brosz
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 13, 2011
      The hard part was inventing the Guybrush Pants.
    • Kenneth H
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 14, 2011
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "tom_brosz" <tbrosz@...> wrote:

        > The hard part was inventing the Guybrush Pants.

        Ranks right up there with "OMMMMMINOUS HUMMMMMMMM...." :-)

        Best,
        Ken
      • Joseph H
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 14, 2011
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Kenneth H" <khall39@...> wrote:

          > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "tom_brosz" <tbrosz@> wrote:
          > >
          > > The hard part was inventing the Guybrush Pants.
          > >
          > Ranks right up there with "OMMMMMINOUS HUMMMMMMMM...." :-)
          >
          > Best,
          > Ken

          Howard Tayler has affected us all, apparently.
        • Joseph H
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 17, 2011
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@...> wrote:
            > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Kenneth H" <khall39@> wrote:
            > > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "tom_brosz" <tbrosz@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > The hard part was inventing the Guybrush Pants.
            > > >
            > > Ranks right up there with "OMMMMMINOUS HUMMMMMMMM...." :-)
            > >
            > > Best,
            > > Ken
            >
            > Howard Tayler has affected us all, apparently.

            ...and did I kill the newsgroup?
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 18, 2011
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@...> wrote:
              > ...and did I kill the newsgroup?

              He's the one! Let's get him!

              -Steve
            • mrobinson52
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 18, 2011
                --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Paul Rewa, M.S." <rewastev@...> wrote:

                > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@> wrote:
                > > ...and did I kill the newsgroup?
                > >

                > He's the one! Let's get him!
                >
                > -Steve

                I will make the torches. Who has the pitchforks? ;P

                Mary
              • Mary Lumsden
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 2, 2011
                  On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 5:47 PM, mrobinson52 <mrobinson52@...> wrote:

                  > **
                  >

                  > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Paul Rewa, M.S." <rewastev@...>
                  > wrote:
                  >

                  > > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@> wrote:
                  > > > ...and did I kill the newsgroup?
                  > > >

                  > > He's the one! Let's get him!
                  > >
                  > > -Steve
                  > >
                  > I will make the torches. Who has the pitchforks? ;P
                  >
                  > Mary

                  Ive got the marshmallows and hotdogs .... (what - you waste a good bonfire?)
                  - Dr. Ter'an Humor