Re: Wow...

  • tom_brosz
    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 9, 2011
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "tom_brosz" <tbrosz@...> wrote:

      > That is the sneakiest giant monster I've seen since the Tyrannosaurus in the museum in "Jurassic Park."

      Aww, nuts. Ran afoul of the Dreaded Duplicate Header Hijack Bug.
    • werewolfbynight13@gmail.com
      Message 44 of 44 , Oct 13, 2011
        Andrew took a fall out of a window which may have caused the start of
        his development (remember the glitches when he came back in the door).

        * * * * *

        In the movie, not the short-story or expanded novel. And he didn’t fall. He was ordered to jump.

        Von Pinn was also severely damaged necessitating the mind transfer. This brings up another point; VP started as a machine, had her mind stuffed into a biological construct, relocated again back into a machine by the same method Lucrezia bounces her own mind about. I won’t get into the whole business of how there should be a difference between human and machine intelligence (seriously, we have Jeckle-Hyde Jaegers, Frankenstein monster Constructs and intelligent Robot Clanks and a little mental transfer should bump me?) but it occures to me that the Other may not actually be Lucrezia anymore. Not the original, anyway.

        I think Lu experimented with copying her mind into a machine body. But there IS a difference! The machine mind version of Lu, with would be the Other Lucrezia, went all Ultron 13 and decided to take over. The original Lucrezia might be in cold storage for all we know. It would also explain how the Other could attack, killing little Klaus and making Lucreazia nuts.

        It’ll be a looooong time before I can cash in on these Moxana points, but I should be around for that.

        And you all thought this was going to be off-topic! HAH!

        <<QVRAAAAKK!!!>>
        (Hovart, what are you building? Uh-oh...)

        Jack