No Moxana Points

  • Joy Beeson
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2011
      You've read the comic by now, right?
      -

      So Carson doesn't get Soz's "death do us part" escape.
      Can he protect Vanamonde from inheriting the connection?

      --
      Joy Beeson
      http://joybeeson.home.comcast.net/
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2011
        On 9/30/2011 3:14 PM, Joy Beeson wrote:

        > So Carson doesn't get Soz's "death do us part" escape.
        > Can he protect Vanamonde from inheriting the connection?

        i would like to think Vanamonde won't "inherit" the link to the
        rep[aired castle, i assume the only reason Carson can "hear" the castle
        is because the stuff the Old Heterodynes put in his skull in the first
        place via those holes... i doubt that Agatha will want to do that to Van
        (ignoring the one where she tries to "help" with a drill) and I'm sure
        that even if she does want to, he or someone else will convince her
        that's it's not a good idea, as it reeks too much of slaver wasps, and
        their control over a person.
      • nitetime09
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2011
          I'm not all that sure its a *bad* idea either. The holes pre-drilled into Carson's head for the castle interface aren't like the slaver wasps at all as far as I can tell. Even when the physical connection is in place its made clear that Carson can override the castles control. Its *wierd* by most standards but its not an enslavement issue.

          For that matter issues of personal choice have come up a number of times. Carson mentioned that the people of Mechanicsberg don't need filth like slaver wasps to get excited about sparky things and I think it was Goomblast who stated that all Jaegers voluntarily choose to take the jaegerdraught. So whatever else they may have been even the old school Hetrodynes seemed to value voluntary service.