Re: In God's name woman!

  • Ariadne
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 7, 2011
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, brendawriter@... wrote:

      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Paul Rewa, M.S." <rewastev@> wrote:
      > >
      > > What are you doing?!
      > >
      > > -Steve
      > >

      > Theories could include:
      >

      > SPOILER

      > 1). Violetta's allegiance to Agatha is genuine, and she truly does believe that an eventual union with Tarvek will make Agatha happy. If this is the case I will be disappointed in Violetta's taste.
      >
      > 2). Violetta's allegiance to Agatha is not genuine. She still actually is in service to the Smoke Knights, who are serving not Tarvek specifically, but the entire Storm King agenda. This would cast Tarvek as their sock puppet and Agatha as the pawn they need to empower Tarvek (and thus them) to Rule the World.
      >
      > 3). Violetta is a loose cannon and is just stirring the pot. Her relative youth, and previous examples of unwisdom in her, militate for this point of view.
      >
      > I am sure there are many more possibilities.
      >
      > Brenda

      4) She has a bet with Von Zinzer about which of two (she believes) equally eligible men will end up with her mistress and she's backing her family. Why wouldn't she think Tarvek is perfectly acceptable? She's a smoke knight, all misdirection and smoke and mirrors, how is Tarveks manipulations any different?
    • Elliott Olson
      Message 31 of 31 , Sep 11, 2011
        Saturday, September 10, 2011, 9:40:54 PM, Jennifer wrote:

        JH> My theory is that Tarvek DOES know better, than either Agatha or Violetta.
        JH> He knows both Agatha and Gil, and he knows they are both natural leaders,
        JH> and that Gil rushes in where angels fear to tread.

        I'm not sure about Agatha as a natural leader. Though she does have
        that Sparky command in her voice, not to mention her mother's command
        Voice.

        --
        Best regards,
        Elliott mailto:ejolson@...