Tarvek-

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
      Is Agatha about to ask Tarvek what's keeping the tiger at bay now that Otilia is gone?

      -Steve
    • brendawriter@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Paul Rewa, M.S." <rewastev@...> wrote:

        > Is Agatha about to ask Tarvek what's keeping the tiger at bay now that Otilia is gone?

        Perhaps she is going to express her gratitude to Tarvek for helping to save Gil. I cannot believe that the Foglios would miss this opportunity to amp up the UST (Unresolved Sexual Tension).

        Brenda
      • werewolfbynight13@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
          Perhaps she is going to express her gratitude to Tarvek for helping to save Gil. I cannot believe that the Foglios would miss this opportunity to amp up the UST (Unresolved Sexual Tension).

          Brenda
          * * * * *
          You want a nice girl like Agathat to play the tease? For shame!
          <<QVRAAAAKK!!!>>
          (Hovart, what are you playing wi-...Holy mother of God! Where did you get a Fun Sized Hunter Killer!)
          Jack
          (help!)