[Girl Genius] I'm taking some points!

  • Edward Rhodes
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 31 9:17 PM
      I think, when der Professors won the Hugo for the second time, I mentioned that
      Phil had taken himself out of consideration for "Best Fan Artist" after winning
      three times. I also said I wouldn't be surprised if he did the same thing here!

      I'm collecting some Moxana points for that!

      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 1, 2011
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@...> wrote:

        > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Paul Rewa, M.S." <rewastev@> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, edbdiver@ wrote:
        > > > They'd just change the title to "Girl Genius Digest"!
        > > >

        > > *snicker*
        > >
        > > -Steve
        >
        > No, no, "Digest". As in Digestives. McVitties makes some darn good ones, or so I hear.

        I got the joke. I even laughed at it. Come on, give me a little credit.

        -Steve

        Just a little?
      • werewolfbynight13@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 1, 2011
          I think, when der Professors won the Hugo for the second time, I mentioned that
          Phil had taken himself out of consideration for "Best Fan Artist" after winning
          three times. I also said I wouldn't be surprised if he did the same thing here!

          I'm collecting some Moxana points for that!
          * * * * *

          I think they should stay in. Consider; you busted @$$ working on your comic/art/story, then win one or more categories. In the back of your mind you’ll always wonder if you would have won if the Foglio’s hadn’t pulled out. It taints the victory.

          <<QVRAAAAKK!!!>>

          (Wait, YOU are starting your own strip? uh-oh!)

          Jack