Interesting

  • Joseph H
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 2:30 AM
      Down at the bottom of today's comic (8/1/2011), there's a disclaimer:

      "As of this page, the numbering changes to match what will be in the printed book. We'll sort out the earlier online page numbering later. Maybe."

      Since today's page was "Vol. 11, Page 115", and Friday's was Page 119, that means that four pages somewhere along the way are either going to be "edited" or "reorganized."
    • bjherbison
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 4:15 AM
        The first four pages in the online volume 11 appear in the print version of volume 10.

        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@...> wrote:

        > Down at the bottom of today's comic (8/1/2011), there's a disclaimer:
        >
        > "As of this page, the numbering changes to match what will be in the printed book. We'll sort out the earlier online page numbering later. Maybe."
        >
        > Since today's page was "Vol. 11, Page 115", and Friday's was Page 119, that means that four pages somewhere along the way are either going to be "edited" or "reorganized."

      • wa_gg_fan
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1 6:15 AM
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "bjherbison" <bj@...> wrote:

          > The first four pages in the online volume 11 appear in the print version of volume 10.

          Yes, I commented on this a while ago.

          I think this leads to a vast improvement in the end of volume 10, which was rather flat, originally.

          --
          William Ansley